WaterBridge Ventures recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on https://www.waterbridge.vc/ (“Website”) and other offline sources. This Policy applies to current and former visitors to our Website and to our users, and to all the personal data collected by (or on behalf of) WaterBridge Ventures through the Website and other offline sources, referred to in this Policy as “we”, “us” and “our”. By visiting and/or using our Website, you agree to this Policy.
Information We Collect
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country, and IP address to respond to a business query or provide appropriate information.
- Information you post: We collect the information you post as a form submission in our Website’s database so we can respond to you in a timely manner. We also provide you with the information you seek.
- Other information: If you use our Website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, the duration of time spent on our Website, the pages accessed, or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running. This is simply to provide an optimal user experience.
We Collect Information in Different Ways
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you send us your application through a form on our Website.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies, and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our Website. These tools collect certain information that your browser sends to our Websites such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at the Website. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address and clickstream behaviour (i.e., the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the website), geolocation data, and information about your device. We may also share this information in aggregate form (i.e., that cannot reasonably identify a particular individual) with third parties for business purposes, such as service providers and consultants to Water Bridge Ventures.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our Websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address. We do not actively seek or request this information. We get information when you visit our offices: When you visit one of our offices, we may collect some data from you, including identifiers such as your name when you sign in at our front desk, and visual information collected through security cameras.
Use Of Your Personal Information
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to provide a response to your application or to connect with you.
- We use information to improve our offerings and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based on your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends: We may use your information to make our Website and offerings better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our entity, our users, or our Websites. We may use your identity documentation to conduct mandatory legal checks such as anti-money laundering checks. You will be informed if your data is used in this way.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special programs.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about a service offering.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing Of Information with Third Parties Depending on the purposes for which we collect your personal data, we may disclose it to the following categories of recipients, which will then process your personal data only within the framework of these purposes:
- Our authorized staff members.
- Entities and persons affiliated with our family of funds, and their related management companies and other affiliated entities.
- 3rd parties, being companies that provide services for us or on our behalf. These companies are required to always act in compliance with the applicable law and this Policy.
We do not sell or rent your personal information for valuable consideration, and we will not share information with any third party without your explicit consent.
We will share information with our business partners only if you give us your explicit consent. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or summons. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests it, or we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. We may share your information for reasons not described in this Policy in case of some unprecedented event that we do not control. We will to the extent possible inform you before we do this.
We will implement technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of data security and protection considering, amongst other things, the nature of your personal data to be protected. Such measures provide for the prevention of any unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, or alteration, and any other unlawful form of processing.
Third Party Sites
In accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Abhishek Jha
Contact Number: +91 11 40946000
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at [email protected]
Updates To This Policy